OCEANFRONT CONTEMPORARY BEACH SHACK ON MARINE PARADEKingscliff, NSW, 2487 10 reviews ★★★★½
Kingscliff Beach Holiday Home on Marine Parade Beach Front, an original experience that the locals love.
Welcome to our contemporary beachfront shack on Marine Parade, directly across from the beach and open parkland. This original 1930s beach house in Kingscliff has been lovingly restored beyond its former glory. It is one of the rare beachfront houses available on Marine Parade for holiday letting, offering magnificent uninterrupted oceanfront views. The contemporary shacks unsurpassed location is minutes walking distance to the beach, parkland, cafes, restaurants, surf club, shops, markets and Cudgen Creek estuary. The house offers separate living areas for families, friends and couples to relax accommodating everyone's needs.
Upstairs, you will find the open plan living area, with a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, and the bathroom. The main living area highlights the original timber from the 1930s, soaring high ceilings and 2.4-meter-high bi-fold doors leading to a balcony, bringing the outside in. The open kitchen encourages family to congregate around an island bench and overhanging pendant lights, providing an intimate atmosphere.
The stylish bathroom has double basins, pendant lights, bath, shower and toilet. The open living area has a timber dining room table under a magnificent pendant light as the centre piece. While sitting at the main dining table, take in the view of rolling surf and majestic park.
Relax and enjoy the large smart TV and connect to the internet to watch your favourite show or movie.
The living area downstairs provides a separate area for friends or family members to have their own place for peace and quiet or simply to watch their own TV programmes or movies without disturbing upstairs activities. This spacious open living area has its own kitchenette, bar fridge, and opens out onto a private courtyard, with a grassed backyard for children to play, its own BBQ, outdoor table setting and entertainment area.
From the living areas, there are two bedrooms. The first room is a spacious master bedroom with a queen bed, and the second room has a king single bed and single bed trundle. A second bathroom, separate toilet and laundry are also located downstairs.
The unique location means you can park your car and forget about travelling because all the important holiday destinations in Kingscliff are all within a short leisurely stroll. All you need to enjoy and unwind is literally there at your doorstep.
Entertain the family in the open parkland, alongside the beach with its own barbecue facilities (directly across from the property); surf in the stunning beaches, swim or paddle board in Cudgen Creek, the central focal point of Kingscliff. Enjoy a book in the tranquil rear garden, parkland and or evening drinks on the veranda, watching the surf or sunset over the ocean. Its all there waiting for you.
Being in the heart of Kingscliff, on Marine Parade, you can walk to:
- Beach accessed immediately in front of property
- Patrolled Kingscliff Beach - 5 minutes
- Kingscliff Beach Bowls Club- 5 minutes
- Kingscliff Surf Club - 12 minutes
- Kingscliff Beach Hotel (8 minutes), and popular restaurants, like the Taverna for Dinner (our favourite) and Mockingbird for a wonderful breakfast or brunch and Choux Box Caf & Bar (10 mins).
- Woolworths and banking facilities - around 10 minutes away;
- Enjoy the fresh produce and shopping at the Kingscliff markets, (directly across from the property) every second and fourth Saturday of the month
- Cudgen Creek for swimming and paddle boarding- 15 minutes away
Alternatively drive to:
- Estuary for paddle boarding 5 minutes away
- Short 7 minute drive to more restaurants and coffee shops at The Salt Village (Bombay Cricketers Club or and Mahsuri are our favourites), and Cubby Bakehouse (7 minutes) at Chinderah, located on the banks of the Tweed River as another breakfast venue.
- Tucker restaurant (7 minutes), Osteria at Casuarina (7 minutes), and Paper Daisy (12 minutes) at Cabarita; Fleet restaurant at Brunswick heads (33 minutes); Ben Devlins new restaurant Pipit in Pottsville (21 minutes)
- Byron Bay, Bangalow and 50 minutes away.
Given the house is located in a residential area, no parties, functions, weddings or schools are permitted.
NO LINEN PROVIDED
The property is fully self contained excluding personal items such as soap, toilet paper, laundry powder etc. Departing guests must leave the property clean & tidy by 10am which includes removing rubbish from the property, washing and drying all dishes, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller, microwave and of course do not forget the BBQ.
At LJ Hooker Kingscliff, we pride ourselves with exceptional customer service by local people who live here, love here and are committed to growing Kingscliff andTweed Coast Holidays as your favourite holiday destination year after year. For a memorable Kingscliff holiday contact LJ Hooker Kingscliff.
With over 25 years experience, our guests love returning to our same friendly faces year after year. Save waiting in queues and deal direct with us!
There are great places to party in town, but no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction. All holiday bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard